Keepin' the Haggis Flowin'
|Bag o' Sheep Innards|
|Sack of Oatmeal (4)|
|Mild Spices (5)|
DescriptionThe haggis must flow. Aye, it's a figure o' speech, for haggis'll ne'er flow! Ye dinnae want to know what'll happen if the people o' Ironforge don't get their haggis.
I'm working on the next batch, but I'm still missing a couple of ingredients.
Sognar Cliffbeard is the meat vendor in the Military Ward, an' he'll sell you the big bag o' sheep innards I need. Ye can buy mild spices from any cooking supplier and ye can find sacks o' oatmeal in any inn or among the supplies in the city.
RewardsYou will receive: 15 (or 2 37 if completed at level 110)
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.