Supplies for the Other Side
|Blueroot Vine (7)|
DescriptionOne of the biggest dangers that our druids face when fighting within the Firelands is simple dehydration. Our proveditors spend a significant amount of time preparing canteens for the troops on the other side. We do have other methods, however.
In the greener thickets to the east, you should still find some blueroot vines which have not yet burned. These plants hold a tremendous amount of water in their roots - and also provide some energy for the weary soldier.
RewardsYou will receive: 9 40
|Mark of the World Tree|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 12,870 experience
- 250 reputation with Guardians of Hyjal
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.