|Survive first wave|
|Survive second wave|
|Survive third wave|
|Survive final wave|
DescriptionI'll need some time to analyze these samples, as well as a break from this trogg-shooting duty. Go man one of my turrets and take out as many troggs as you can. I'll be here studying.
The turrets have two abilities: a regular shot, as well as an electrical overload, for when too many enemies get close! Heh, heh. Good luck.
Oh, and look out for the big, slow troggs. You probably don't want to let them anywhere near you.
|Anti-Trogg Shield||Shrug of Disappointment|
|Blam Blam Gun|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 11,265 experience
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.