Eric, the Utility Dwarf
|Use Eric's Charge|
|Use Eric's Pocket Potion|
DescriptionBefore we get too crazy what with the dragon-killin', let me tell you a little bit about how I fight.
"The Swift" is what they call me, and here's why: I'll dash straight into your enemies - helmet first, mind you - and stun 'em for a few seconds. I also keep a few potions with me for tight spots.
Why don't we practice fightin' together? Head out into the field, and try out my abilities.
Lookin' forward to fightin' with you. I never fought with a fancy-lookin' <class> before.
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 3,000 experience
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.