Alzzin the Wildshaper
|Zevrim Thornhoof slain|
|Alzzin the Wildshaper slain|
DescriptionThe monster responsible for the ruin you see before you is called Alzzin the Wildshaper. To reach him, however, you will need to also slay Zevrim Thornhoof, the satyr who currently holds the still noble ancient Old Ironbark in his grasp.
Once Ironbark is free, he will help you make an entrance into Alzzin's domain. Enter and slay him without mercy, for there is no other way.
|Warpwood Bow||Warpwood Bark Vest|
|Warpwood Shield||Warpwood Leaf Mantle|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 13,660 experience
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.