Alzzin the Wildshaper
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
Alzzin the Wildshaper uses these abilities in Satyr form.
- Enervate – Alzzin the Wildshaper inflicts a player with Enervate Poison. Enervate Poison drains the affected player of their mana and transfers it to Alzzin the Wildshaper. Enervate Poison drains mana every 2 seconds for 8 sec.
- Wither – Alzzin the Wildshaper inflicts Nature damage to a player and Diseases them. Wither inflicts Nature damage every 3 seconds and reduces their Strength by 50 for 21 sec.
- Thorns – Alzzin the Wildshaper covers himself in Thorns. Thorns inflicts Nature damage to all players that attack Allzzin the Wildshaper for 10 min.
- Tree Form – Alzzin the Wildshaper transforms into a Tree, increasing his armor by 3000 and increasing his melee damage by 25% for 30 sec.
- Tree Form – Alzzin the Wildshaper uses these abilities in Tree form.
- Dire Wolf Form – Alzzin the Wildshaper transforms into a Dire Wolf, increasing attack speed by 75% and melee damage by 50% for 30 sec.
Alzzin the Whildshaper calls several Imp minions to come to his aid at 50% health remaining.
- Alzzin's Minion – Alzzin's Minions will set the threat of their current target to zero whenever they successfully land a damaging melee attack.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.