Tuning the Gnomecorder
|Test the Gnomecorder at the Lakeshire Graveyard|
DescriptionThe gnomecorder looks to be in working order. I've got you all hooked up, now we just need to tune the gnomecorder for reception.
Head north out of Lakeshire and follow the road up to the graveyard. Once you reach the graveyard I'll attempt to transmit.
Can you hear me, <name>? Is this thing on? Ah, yes, I see you there now.
Let's get to work!
RewardsThe following spell will be cast on you:
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 880 experience
- 150 reputation with Stormwind
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.