Tuning the Gnomecorder
|Test the Gnomecorder at the Lakeshire Graveyard|
DescriptionThe gnomecorder looks to be in working order. I've got you all hooked up, now we just need to tune the gnomecorder for reception.
Head north out of Lakeshire and follow the road up to the graveyard. Once you reach the graveyard I'll attempt to transmit.
Can you hear me, <name>? Is this thing on? Ah, yes, I see you there now.
Let's get to work!
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 2,560 experience
- 150 reputation with Stormwind
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.