|Thunder Stone (12)|
DescriptionTo the north lies the Fractured Front. That is where most of the heavy fighting is happening.
Go into Stonehearth proper and grab all of the thunder stones that you can. Our engineers need them for the catapults.
When you have enough, take them to Clay Mudaxle. Don't mind his tongue. He's old and cranky, and should have gone back into the earth thousands of years ago.
What are you supposed to be? Some kind of fleshy mistake? Cursed is what you are!
<Clay spits dust.>
Make yourself useful or get off of my front!
Those'll do. Just put them down over there.
<The Earthen looks you up and down with one eye and then spits dust onto the ground.>
I'm going to have something for you to do in a moment. Maybe.
RewardsYou will receive: 8 20
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 12,460 experience
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.