|Overthane Balargarde slain|
|Suggested players: 5|
DescriptionThe time has come, <name>. You and your friends must challenge the lord of Balargarde Fortress, the master of Jotunheim, Overthane Balargarde.
Atop the fortress, which is on the southwestern edge of Jotunheim, you will find a horn. Blow into it. Allow your challenge to resound throughout the steadfast.
Balargarde will have no choice but to face you. And I... excuse me, Vardmadra will be there to adjudicate the challenge.
<The banshee-possessed vrykul lets out a bellowing cackle.>
If only I could be there when the Lich King is finally taken down.
Don't fool yourself though, Jotunheim is far from 'dealt' with. I will remain in possession of this witch until such time as the vrykul are no longer a threat.
Look around, there are many items of value in this cave. Take your pick.
|Vengance Shiv||Quickblade of Cold Return|
|The Witching Grimoire||Bonecaster's Endgame|
|Bulwark of Redemption|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 18,290 experience
- 500 reputation with Knights of the Ebon Blade
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.