An Undead's Best Friend
|Hungering Plaguehounds fed (18)|
DescriptionAs is usual practice, the undead at the saronite quarry to the southwest starve plaguehounds to keep them extra aggressive. Use the shade to get up close and feed some of those hounds and I promise you they'll be content to leave you alone, if not side with the hand that fed them.
Don't get too close to those things until you've fed them though. Their noses don't fall victim to your shade's elusiveness.
RewardsYou will receive: 7 40
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 12,190 experience
- 250 reputation with Knights of the Ebon Blade
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.