The Battle For Crusaders' Pinnacle
|Battle for Crusaders' Pinnacle|
|Blessed Banner of the Crusade|
Description<Highlord Fordring holds a banner of the Argent Crusade.>
This banner is like no other, <name>. It carries with it a powerful blessing, able to sanctify large tracts of blighted land.
You must take it northwest, through the Breach, to an area the Scourge have mockingly named Crusaders' Pinnacle. Plant the banner atop the skulls of our fallen brethren at Crusaders' Pinnacle and defend it against attack. Once the land is sanctified, return to Father Gustav.
Go now, <name>. Hold no fear in your heart.
RewardsYou will receive: 7 10
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 12,050 experience
- 250 reputation with Argent Crusade
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.