|Webbed Crusader Freed (5)|
DescriptionWe had the element of surprise on our side! We blew a hole in the side of the mountain and charged into Scourgeholme. Scourge opposition was fierce and it wasn't long until we were overwhelmed. We fell back to the valley and began raining artillery down on the Scourge that followed. This held them back for awhile until... Those monsters began using crusaders as living shields. We had to stop shelling for fear of killing our own soldiers.
Free our crusaders trapped on the field outside the base, <class>!
RewardsYou will receive: 6 80
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 11,910 experience
- 250 reputation with Argent Crusade
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.