|Sirana Iceshriek slain|
|Suggested players: 3|
DescriptionThis Sirana Iceshriek sounds like the one that's spurring the harpies to be more aggressive. If we kill her, I suspect their attacks won't last long afterwards.
One of our stormriders claims to have spotted her circling the peak directly northwest of here. Go find the wench and put her down. Let's see this done.
I've spoken with Fjorlin - he said that his men will take charge of keeping the harpies down a bit. As long as we don't let up again, they won't find the courage to think they can attack our people.
I know this wasn't the most tasteful work - take this as a token of my appreciation.
|Wand of Chilled Renewal||Iceshrieker's Touch|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 14,890 experience
- 350 reputation with The Frostborn
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.