Plunderbeard Must Be Found!
DescriptionThere's been talk of a tunnel dug by Scourge that connects the embalming chambers of the mausoleum with the large crypts, now unearthed by Thel'zan and his minions. I recently sent my best rogue, Plunderbeard, in search of answers, but have yet to hear back from him. If I were a betting man I'd wager that he's a goner.
I want you to go down those steps and head straight through the embalming chamber and look for Plunderbeard. Dead or alive, he'll have answers.
They drag corpses through the tunnel to the embalming room for experimentation. There is an endless supply in this mausoleum. Whatever cannot be reanimated is turned into a bone construct of one kind or another.
I fear that this lich, Thel'zan, hides a dark secret. Who is he? Was he once... one of us?
Entry Three: I have discovered the location of the lich's phylactery. It is...
<The rest of the pages are torn out.>
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 5,620 experience
- 75 reputation with Valiance Expedition
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.