That Which Creates Can Also Destroy
|Weakened Reanimated Frost Wyrm slain|
|Weakened Turgid the Vile slain|
|Weakened Overseer Deathgaze slain|
|Seeds of Nature's Wrath|
DescriptionSince we only have three seeds, we must put them to the best possible use.
Your targets are one of the reanimated frost wyrms circling to the north near Galakrond's Rest, Turgid the Vile in the ruined barracks at the Carrion Fields to the east, and Overseer Deathgaze at Jintha'kalar far to the northeast.
While the seeds would outright destroy one of the lesser Scourge, they will greatly weaken these three. Enough so, in fact, that you should be able to handle them on your own.
If she can be coaxed from her nightmare, of course.
Thank you, <name>. You have been indispensable.
|Mantle of Itharius||Gloves of the Emerald Stalker|
|Verdant Hunter's Guise||Breastplate of Nature's Ire|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 17,040 experience
- 500 reputation with The Wyrmrest Accord
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.