The Search for Slinkin
|Quarterflash's Homing Bot|
DescriptionWhile I have not heard from Slinkin or know what fate has befallen him, perhaps I can assist in finding him.
<Quarterflash holds up a tiny mechanical toy.>
This is not a toy, newfound compatriot. It is, in fact, my latest mechanical creation. The machine was created with the sole purpose of finding that which has been lost. These are unfortunate circumstances, but the machine is your best chance at finding Slinkin.
When you are ready to begin your search, place the bot on the ground next to me.
Chased into a dead end. Hidden for now, but they know I'm here. It won't be long until they find me.
The miners work tirelessly to unearth the strange ore that fuels the Scourge war machines. There is much banter. The language of death confounds me, but I have been able to identify commonly uttered sounds and phrases. The word "Yogg-Saron" is said with great contempt and is usually followed by loud outbursts. They refer to the ore as "saronite." Meaning?
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 11,090 experience
- 250 reputation with Valiance Expedition
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.