Containing the Rot
|Infected Wildlife slain (15)|
|Rot Resistant Organ|
DescriptionWith Scourge comes death and disease. We often overlook that the wildlife of a Scourge infested area is ravaged and ultimately destroyed by rot and contagion.
For most of the indigenous beasts of the Dragonblight it is too late. The festering disease that the Scourge brings has already infected the beasts and they are now rabid and rotting.
You must venture west, towards the Pit of Narjun, and cull the infected wildlife. Check their corpses for a preserved organ as we need one to devise a vaccine.
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 11,090 experience
- 250 reputation with Warsong Offensive
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.