A Bot in Mammoth's Clothing
|Thick Mammoth Hide (6)|
DescriptionI've reconfigured the skeleton of an old bot to create an earthquake large enough to collapse the tunnels, but the machinery is delicate and sensitive to Northrend's biting cold.
I've devised a means of insulating it using the thickest hides of the native mammoths. They roam the plains south of the airstrip and adjacent to the Geyser Fields. Bring back enough of the hides for me to finish the machine and then we'll be able to unleash it on the Nerubians!
Don't these animals even try to keep clean? Some of these are absolutely filthy. Well, I guess I'd better get started cleaning them. It's not like anyone's got spare time around here.
RewardsYou will receive: 4 70
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 10,950 experience
- 250 reputation with Valiance Expedition
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.