DescriptionWhatever you do, don't eat this bait yourself. Just set it down in the vicinity of an oil-soaked wolf. If they're desperate enough to eat the microfilm, they'll come running when they smell the bait.
Simply wait for nature to take its course and then all you need to do is search the, uh... byproduct for the film.
I'd offer you my special lupus pupus scupus for the job, but I left it back at the airstrip. I'm afraid you'll have to conduct the... err... search the old-fashioned way.
Yuck, well, we've complied with section 8.2, paragraph B of the emergency protocol here and recovered the film. Nothing in the protocol says I'm responsible for cleaning it, though.
RewardsYou will receive: 7 40
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 9,150 experience
- 250 reputation with Valiance Expedition
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.