What's the Matter with the Transmatter?
|Fizzcrank Spare Parts (15)|
DescriptionThere're spare parts strewn all over to the east in the Scalding Pools, the Geyser Fields... heck, probably even up on the pumping station still, too. Bring back a whole bunch. Maybe then I'll be able to get outgoing teleport on this thing working, not to mention getting the incoming transmatter ports aligned.
I'd hate to see another accident....
Please tell me that you've returned with everything we need.
Now if I could only figure out how to fix this blasted thing....
RewardsYou will receive: 4 70 (or 6 57 if completed at level 110)
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 10,950 experience
- 250 reputation with Valiance Expedition
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.