It Was The Orcs, Honest!
|Warsong Banner Planted in Magmothregar|
|Warsong Orc Disguise|
DescriptionWith all of those outfits you, er, recovered, I fashioned a Warsong orc disguise. I had the genius idea of combining it with some old stuff that I had left hanging around from last Hallows' End, so it should be foolproof!
Here, in this sack is the disguise and the banner you recovered. Head down into the bowels of Magmoth and slay the magnataur chieftain, Magmothregar.
If you're going to convince them to turn their attention on the Warsong orcs, you'll need to plant the banner while disguised.
Alright, now those pesky magnataur and their snobold flunkies should turn their attentions on the Horde.
How can I ever repay you, <name>?
RewardsYou will be able to choose one of these rewards:
|Shivering Healer's Cloak||Jagged Icefist|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 13,860 experience
- 350 reputation with Valiance Expedition
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.