Mastering the Runes
|Iron Rune Carving Tools|
DescriptionI think I've figured out what the Iron Dwarves are doing. The tools they use are imbued with magic during their forging.
When they're used to carve runes, the symbols form much more than mere words. These runes have the power to bind, compel, and twist.
If I had a set of those tools, I could mimic the runes in the book. I captured one of these boxes from one of the pavilions at Giants' Run, but it was empty. Look for similar boxes and recover a set of tools from them.
These are more delicate than I'd thought. Allow me a moment to try them out.
RewardsYou will receive: 4 70 (or 6 57 if completed at level 110)
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 10,950 experience
- 250 reputation with The Taunka
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.