The Dragonskin Map
|Dragonskin Map (Provided)|
DescriptionUpon closer inspection, the scroll appears to be a heavily-illustrated map of the fjord. The location of various villages are depicted in what seem to be tribal symbols.
The location of Vengeance Landing is marked with a disproportionately large skull.
This map will almost certainly be of military value to High Executor Anselm.
Here's the eastern coastline over here. The Dragonflayer and Winterskorn villages are here and here... and this must be us over here, marked for death.
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 5,480 experience
- 75 reputation with Horde Expedition
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.