Parts for the Job
|Shoveltusk Ligament (6)|
|Fresh Pound of Flesh|
DescriptionSo Harris wants a demolition job, eh? Yeah, I can help out.
You're gonna have to get me some parts, though. I can't afford to use up my choice components on something that's gonna get blown up.
First of all, I'm going to need shoveltusk ligaments... way better than the human kind.
I will also need a pound of flesh. A fellow known as Anton sells cheap meat. He travels up and down the road to the west.
|Shock-Resistant Hood||Banded Chain Gloves|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 10,950 experience
- 250 reputation with Horde Expedition
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.