Dealing With Gjalerbron
|Gjalerbron Warrior slain (15)|
|Gjalerbron Rune-Caster slain (8)|
|Gjalerbron Sleep-Watcher slain (8)|
DescriptionAnd now we have a different problem. My scouts that have lived to return have informed me that the vrykul are up to no good at their main fortress to the north.
They call the place Gjalerbron, though you'd pronounce the 'Gj' as if it were an 'Sh'. Odd creatures.
But that's not important; what is, is that you get up there and put an end to the lives of as many of those creatures as you can while trying to figure out what they're up to.
I know that I can count on you, <name>.
But, what you say about that place troubles me still, and I think our culling is not quite at an end!
RewardsYou will receive: 4 70
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 10,950 experience
- 250 reputation with Valiance Expedition
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.