The Book of Runes
|The Book of Runes|
DescriptionThe vast rocky area to the southeast, Giants' Run, has been overrun by Iron Dwarves. Scouts have reported seeing the dwarves coaxing stone giants from the ground, then carving runes on them.
I can't fathom their motives, but I suspect they're somehow trying to turn the giants into weapons. The iron rune stonecallers and binders carry large tomes with them, which must contain the runes they're carving on the giants.
Capture the pieces of this book, assemble them, and bring it back to me, <name>.
Hmm... there's so much here. I'm going to need some time to study it, and if we hope to understand these runes, we'll need to try to make our own.
RewardsYou will receive: 4 70 (or 6 57 if completed at level 110)
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 10,950 experience
- 250 reputation with Explorers' League
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.