|Proto-Drake slain (3)|
|Malister's Frost Wand|
DescriptionNow that we've riled up these Ember Clutch proto-drakes, they may be inclined to continue their attacks upon the keep. This will not do.
I hate to compound one wrong with another, but in this case it would appear that we will have to destroy the creatures. A regrettable course of action, but one that we need to undertake regardless.
Take my wand. I've been experimenting with increasing its range, but it doesn't pack much of a punch. However, what it will do is get a proto-drake's attention.
Unfortunate business to be certain. Well, what's done is done. With any luck the new whelps that grow to be drakes at Ember Clutch will not retain a memory of our shameful actions therein.
And with a bit more luck, the boundaries of that magical forest will not continue to spread.
Here, <name>, please take this pittance from the treasury for all of your troubles. It's the least that we can do.
|Indigo Robe of Replenishment||Interlinked Chain Girdle|
|Beneficent Skullcap||Iron-Studded Leggings|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 10,950 experience
- 250 reputation with Valiance Expedition
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.