The Sketh'lon Wreckage
|Sketh'lon Commander's Journal - Page 1|
|Sketh'lon Commander's Journal - Page 2|
|Sketh'lon Commander's Journal - Page 3|
DescriptionThe Sketh'lon Wreckage, just to the east, is an eerie place. The peons are convinced that it's cursed.
There are few trees here, so the peons have no choice but to venture into the arakkoa ruins to chop wood. The arakkoa spirits prey on the work groups, draining their life and using it to fuel their foul magics.
We must find out what is driving the dark conclave and stop them before their influence expands. Search the Sketh'lon Wreckage for evidence of their plans.
I don't see much of use here, but there are a couple of entries that could prove useful. It looks as though these arakkoa were preparing some kind of elaborate magical ritual up until the time of their deaths, but why? There's also a curious note here about a 'deserter.'
RewardsYou will receive: 4 10 (or 6 42 if completed at level 110)
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 10,680 experience
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.