Dealing with the Foreman
DescriptionThe blood elves call the mine underneath Manaforge Ara the Trelleum Mine. Ever since they lost the one underneath Manaforge Ultris, this is where their sole supply of material for running the forges is coming from.
Needless to say, it would be a boon for us to cripple their mining operation. Perhaps we'd even be able to move in and take it over for ourselves?
Whatever the case, I want you to go in there and deal with Foreman Sundown. The mine is around the back of the island to the left.
You came in here to kill me? Hmph. Well I guess the ethereal don't know everything, do they?
I'm not the one that you want, trust me.
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 10,820 experience
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.