Dealing with the Overmaster
|Overmaster Grindgarr slain|
DescriptionI used to be the foreman here. But now that I've been demoted, I've come to realize our pilgrimage from Quel'Thalas to Outland was all a lie.
A lie perpetrated by Kael'thas to strengthen his forces here in the Netherstorm.
I've tried to convince my brethren that we should leave, especially with the Burning Legion here, but they are all too stubborn.
Do me a favor? Kill Overmaster Grindgarr. Then return to your ethereal and tell him that I am no longer his enemy.
So, some of the blood elves are defecting. We'll keep that in mind if we ever attempt to take the place by force. At least there's some good news that has come from all of this, no?
Please, <name>, take this with my deepest gratitude.
RewardsYou will be able to choose one of these rewards:
|Gloves of the Nether-Stalker||Landing Boots|
|Overmaster's Shoulders||Wind Trader's Band|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 10,820 experience
- 250 reputation with The Consortium
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.