Measuring Warp Energies
Performing quests for the Aldor will cause your Scryers reputation level to decrease.
|Northern Pipeline Measured|
|Eastern Pipeline Measured|
|Southern Pipeline Measured|
|Western Pipeline Measured|
DescriptionIf our instincts are right and these manaforges have been made using technology from Tempest Keep, then all of Outland could be in grave danger.
Tempest Keep's energy-recharging mechanisms were never supposed to be used this close to the land. The warp energies are capable of destroying this very land, even when contained within Kael's pipelines.
Take this orb to Manaforge B'naar; it is attuned to measure warp energies. Use it at the pipelines' ends, where they go into the earth.
We must find a way to shut down the manaforges or what little remains of Outland will be shattered into pieces.
|Energized Helm||Warp-Shielded Hauberk|
|Resonating Axe||Warpweaver's Gloves|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 10,540 experience
- 250 reputation with The Aldor
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.