Unlocking the Compendium
|Archmage Vargoth's Staff|
DescriptionWhile I'm glad to have most of Krasus's Compendium back, it's useless without the heliotrope oculus. You see, Krasus was well aware of the sheer power of the spells recorded in the book and took steps to safeguard them from prying eyes.
Only a knowledgeable mage can use the oculus to unlock the compendium's secrets.
During Kael'thas's attack, one of his lieutenants, Spellreaver Marathelle, looted it and took it to Sunfury Hold northeast of the tower. No doubt she thought it a pretty little bauble.
And if the blood elves suffer from the loss of their local commander, so much the better.
RewardsYou will receive: 4 10
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 10,680 experience
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.