The Path of Anguish
|Flamewaker Imp slain (4)|
|Infernal Warbringer slain (6)|
DescriptionDoom Lord Kazzak commands the Burning Legion in Outland. While we can't get to Kazzak - yet - we can and must get to his lieutenants that command Legion troops from the ground.
They have stationed dreadlords at the Path of Anguish, east of here. They are the ones responsible for these infernal storms that rain down upon our heads. To take them and their minions out would be a great set back to the Burning Legion.
Now for the bad news: I've got your new orders...
RewardsYou will be able to choose one of these rewards:
|Rage Reaver||Screaming Dagger|
|The Staff of Twin Worlds||Agamaggan's Quill|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 9,580 experience
- 250 reputation with Honor Hold
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.