- Plugger Spazzring yells: Hey! Get away from that!
- Plugger Spazzring yells: Hey! Stop that!
- Plugger Spazzring yells: Hey, my pockets were picked!
- Plugger Spazzring yells: No stealing the goods!
- Plugger Spazzring yells: That's it! No more beer until this mess is sorted out!
- Plugger Spazzring yells: That's it! You're going down!
- Plugger Spazzring yells: What are you doing over there?
- Plugger Spazzring says: Drink up! There's more where that came from!
- Plugger Spazzring says: Enjoy! You won't find better ale anywhere!
- Plugger Spazzring says: Have you tried the Dark Iron Ale? It's the best!
- Plugger Spazzring says: Try the boar! It's my new recipe!
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
Owner of the Grim Guzzler
Plugger Spazzring carries the Key to the Grim Guzzler. If players pick Plugger Spazzring's pockets he will alert all of his patrons to attack players. This changes all of the Grim Guzzler's patrons from neutral to aggressive.
- Shadowbolt – Plugger Spazzring inflicts Shadow damage to a player.
- Immolate – Plugger Spazzring inflicts Fire damage to a player. Immolate continues burning that player for Fire damage every 3 seconds for 15 sec.
- Demon Armor – Plugger Spazzring is protected by demonic energies. Demon Armor increases Plugger Spazzring's armor, Shadow resistance, and health regeneration.
- Curse of Tongues – Plugger Spazzring curses a player to speak in Demonic. Players under the Curse of Tongues have their casting speed reduced by 50% for 15 sec.
- Banish – Plugger Spazzring banishes a player to the void. Banished players are unable to take any actions and are immune to all attacks and spells.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.