GainsAfter killing this NPC you will gain:
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Overview – Players initially face Serpentrix alone. However when the beast reaches 66% and 33% health it will [Submerge] and re-emerge at a distant location, summoning two Hydra Spawns nearby.
- Damage Dealer –
When Serpentrix uses [Toxic Wound], keep moving to avoid taking damage from the [Toxic Puddle].
Avoid damage from [Poison Spit] by staying downwind of Serpentrix during [Violent Winds].
When Serpentrix uses [Submerge] at 33% and 66% health, interrupt it to prevent damage from [Rampage].
- Poison Spit – Spits Poison at a random enemy target. The Poison Spit travels faster or slower depending on the direction of the winds.
- Rampage – If Serpentrix is ever unable to reach an enemy with his melee attack, he enters a Rampage, wildly spitting poison!
- Submerge – Upon reaching 33% and 66% health Serpentrix Submerges and then Emerges at a distant location, summoning two Hydra Spawns!
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.