GainsAfter killing this NPC you will gain:
- 60 reputation with Tushui Pandaren
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Sunder Armor – General Angerforge reduces the armor of a player for 20 sec, increasing the physical damage they take.
- Flurry – General Angerforge gains 30% melee haste each time he critically strikes a player. Flurry can stack up to 3 times and lasts for 15 sec.
- Enrage – General Angerforge Enrages each time he is critically struck by a melee attack. Enrage increases the Physical damage General Angerforge inflicts by 55 and increases his melee attack speed by 30%. Enrage lasts for 5 sec.
General Angerforge calls for reinforcements at 40% health remaining, summoning several Anvilrage Reservists and Anvilrage Medics to come to his aid.
- Anvilrage Reservist – Anvilrage Reservists assist General Angerforge.
- Strike – The Anvilrage Reservist inflicts Physical damage to a player.
- Hamstring – The Anvilrage Reservist inflicts Physical damage to a player and slows their movement speed by 50% for 5 sec.
- Shoot – The Anvilrage Reservist inflicts Physical damage to a player from range.
- Battle Shout – The Anvilrage Reservist increases the Attack Power of nearby allies by 208 for 2 min.
- Anvilrage Medic
- Heal – The Anvilrage Medic heals an ally.
- Prayer of Healing – The Anvilrage Medic heals all allies within 30 yards.
- Mind Blast – The Anvilrage Medic inflicts Shadow damage to a player.
- Power Word: Fortitude – The Anvilrage Medic increases the Stamina of an ally by 39.
- Run Away!
Anvilrage Medics run away from players at 15% health remaining.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.