Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Sunder Armor – General Angerforge reduces the armor of a player for 20 sec, increasing the physical damage they take.
- Flurry – General Angerforge gains 30% melee haste each time he critically strikes a player. Flurry can stack up to 3 times and lasts for 15 sec.
- Enrage – General Angerforge Enrages each time he is critically struck by a melee attack. Enrage increases the Physical damage General Angerforge inflicts by 55 and increases his melee attack speed by 30%. Enrage lasts for 5 sec.
General Angerforge calls for reinforcements at 40% health remaining, summoning several Anvilrage Reservists and Anvilrage Medics to come to his aid.
- Anvilrage Reservist – Anvilrage Reservists assist General Angerforge.
- Strike – The Anvilrage Reservist inflicts Physical damage to a player.
- Hamstring – The Anvilrage Reservist inflicts Physical damage to a player and slows their movement speed by 50% for 5 sec.
- Shoot – The Anvilrage Reservist inflicts Physical damage to a player from range.
- Battle Shout – The Anvilrage Reservist increases the Attack Power of nearby allies by 208 for 2 min.
- Anvilrage Medic
- Heal – The Anvilrage Medic heals an ally.
- Prayer of Healing – The Anvilrage Medic heals all allies within 30 yards.
- Mind Blast – The Anvilrage Medic inflicts Shadow damage to a player.
- Power Word: Fortitude – The Anvilrage Medic increases the Stamina of an ally by 39.
- Run Away!
Anvilrage Medics run away from players at 15% health remaining.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.