Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
The Escaped Prisoners
The mantid captured these three Pandaren during the initial attack on Niuzao Temple, but the prisoners were able to break free of their bindings and fight back. Now they stand ready to do whatever it takes to end the siege.
- Caustic Tar – Escaped prisoners, Li and Lo Chu, will position and prepare mantid tar kegs for use in the battle.
Players can throw the kegs of Caustic Tar onto the battlefield. Caustic Tar inflicts on any unit standing within the tar 2850 Nature damage, reduces movement speed by 50%, and increases damage taken by 10%. This effect stacks.
The Caustic Tar also removes any effect from the target that increases movement or attack speed.
Stage One: Bring It!
Commander Vo'jak orders his forces to attack the players.
- Sik'thik Swarmer – Lightly armored and well trained, the Sik'thik Swarmers are a key part of the Vo'jak's forces.
- Sik'thik Amberwing – The Sik'thik Amberwing flies to the top of the platform and bombards the players.
- Bombard – The Sik'thik Amberwing fires a volley of explosives at random enemy locations every 1.5 sec. for 15 sec. Bombard inflicts 2850 to 3150 Fire damage to all creatures within 4.5 yards of the targeted location.
- Sik'thik Warrior – Sik'thik Warriors slowly advance on the enemy position.
Stage Two: Your Defenses Did Not Stop Me!
Commander Vo'jak's enters the battle as his forces near defeat at the hands of the players.
- Rising Speed – Commander Vo'jak focuses his will and determination, increasing his attack speed by 10% every 2 sec. This effect stacks.
- Dashing Strike – Commander Vo'jak charges a random enemy player, inflicting 5700 Physical damage to all enemies passed through. The Strike also knocks back his current target, inflicting an additional 11400 Physical damage.
- Thousand Blades – Immediately after using Dashing Strike, Commander Vo'jak begins to spin around and send blades outward, inflicting Physical damage to all targets within 8 yards.
Thousand Blades also removes the Caustic Tar effect.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.