Add to list... Add to list...
View in 3DView in 3D
Commander Vo'jak yells: Amberwing, get in there! Lay siege to the holdouts!
Commander Vo'jak yells: Carpet bomb the platform! Send in the Amberwing!
Commander Vo'jak yells: Demolishers, get in there! Leave nothing but a pile of ash!
Commander Vo'jak yells: Everyone! Send everything! Slaughter these cowards, they are making us look like fools!
Commander Vo'jak yells: Fools! Attacking the might of the mantid head on? Your deaths will be swift.
Commander Vo'jak yells: Haha, you die so easily!
Commander Vo'jak yells: I must finish this myself, then. So be it!
Commander Vo'jak yells: It was... a trap...
Commander Vo'jak yells: Pah! Those who failed deserved to die; you have merely culled the weak!
Commander Vo'jak yells: Swarmers, attack! Tear the flesh from their bones!
Commander Vo'jak yells: They are holding us off, bring in the air support!
Commander Vo'jak yells: Too easy!
Commander Vo'jak yells: Warriors, trample these weaklings! Crush them!
Commander Vo'jak yells: Were you even trying?!
Commander Vo'jak yells: Where... where is it? Worthless, useless... damn you!
After killing this NPC you will gain:
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.The Escaped Prisoners
The mantid captured these three Pandaren during the initial attack on Niuzao Temple, but the prisoners were able to break free of their bindings and fight back. Now they stand ready to do whatever it takes to end the siege.
Stage One: Bring It!
– Escaped prisoners, Li and Lo Chu, will position and prepare mantid tar kegs for use in the battle.Players can throw the kegs of Caustic Tar onto the battlefield. Caustic Tar inflicts on any unit standing within the tar 23750 Nature damage, reduces movement speed by 50%, and increases damage taken by 10%. This effect stacks.The Caustic Tar also removes any effect from the target that increases movement or attack speed.
Commander Vo'jak orders his forces to attack the players.
Stage Two: Your Defenses Did Not Stop Me!
– Lightly armored and well trained, the Sik'thik Swarmers are a key part of the Vo'jak's forces.
– The Sik'thik Amberwing flies to the top of the platform and bombards the players.
– The Sik'thik Amberwing fires a volley of explosives at random enemy locations every 1.5 sec. for 15 sec. Bombard inflicts 23750 to 26250 Fire damage to all creatures within 4.5 yards of the targeted location.
– Quick and volatile, these mantid carry explosive charges.
– The Sik'thik Demolisher carries unstable explosives and explodes when damaged or killed, inflicting 42750 to all targets within 16 yards.
Commander Vo'jak's enters the battle as his forces near defeat at the hands of the players.
– Commander Vo'jak focuses his will and determination, increasing his attack speed by 10% every 2 sec. This effect stacks.
– Commander Vo'jak charges a random enemy player, inflicting 47500 Physical damage to all enemies passed through. The Strike also knocks back his current target, inflicting an additional 95000 Physical damage.
– Immediately after using Dashing Strike, Commander Vo'jak begins to spin around and send blades outward, inflicting Physical damage to all targets within 8 yards.Thousand Blades also removes the Caustic Tar effect.
Simply browse for your screenshot using the form below.
Simply type the URL of the video in the form below.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.