Wing Leader Ner'onok
- Wing Leader Ner'onok yells: I will do what Pa'valak could not!
- Wing Leader Ner'onok yells: Out of my way.
- Wing Leader Ner'onok yells: The... bridge...
- Wing Leader Ner'onok yells: You may have come this far. You may have carved a path through my army, but I... will kill you, and I will build the bridge.
GainsAfter killing this NPC you will gain:
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Hurl Brick – Ner'onok throws rubble from the damaged bridge at his target, inflicting Physical damage equal to 100% of his weapon damage.
- Caustic Pitch – Ner'onok throws a glob of Caustic Pitch at a random location. The glob inficts 2400 Nature damage every 1 sec. and reduces the movement speed of players touching it by 50%.
- Quick-Dry Resin – Ner'onok sprays a target with heated resin. As the resin hardens it inflicts 900 Fire damage every 1 sec. If this process completes the target becomes encased in resin and cannot move or act for 6 sec.
Jumping counteracts this effect and if the target breaks free they become Invigorated, increasing casting and movement speeds by 15% for 30 sec.
Twice during the fight Nero'nok lifts off and flies to the other end of the bridge. Upon landing he periodically channels Gusting Winds until interrupted.
- Gusting Winds – Ner'onok beats his wings fiercely, creating a powerful gale that pushes enemies away from him at high speed.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.