Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
– Saboteur Kip'tilak picks a random location in the room and throws a pack of Stable Munitions there.
– These explosive materials will not explode unless detonated by another explosion.
Mantid Munition Explosion
– When explosions from other Stable Munitions or Sabotage come into contact with Stable Munitions, they explode outward in the four cardinal directions inflicting 38000 to 42000 Fire damage to all players in their path.
– Saboteur Kip'tilak attaches four explosives to the back of a random player. When Sabotage expires, the charges explode outward in the four cardinal directions inflicting 38000 to 42000 Fire damage to all players in their path. Sabotage inflicts 34125 to 35875 Fire damage to the victim when the explosion occurs.
World in Flames
– When Saboteur Kip'tilak reaches 70% and 30% remaining health, he detonates all explosive charges currently in play.
Please keep the following in mind when posting a comment:
Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.