- Saboteur Kip'tilak yells: BOOM shakalaka!
- Saboteur Kip'tilak yells: BOOM! Explosion! Overpowering!
- Saboteur Kip'tilak yells: Gate?! I'm going to bring this whole wall down!
- Saboteur Kip'tilak yells: I brought enough bombs... for all of you!
- Saboteur Kip'tilak yells: I'm the bomber man...tid!
- Saboteur Kip'tilak yells: I... blew it...
- Saboteur Kip'tilak yells: There goes the BOOM!
- Saboteur Kip'tilak yells: Things that make you go... BOOM!
- Saboteur Kip'tilak yells: This will be the bomb.
- Saboteur Kip'tilak yells: You blew it!
- Saboteur Kip'tilak yells: You're the bomb!
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Throw Explosives – Saboteur Kip'tilak picks a random location in the room and throws a pack of Stable Munitions there.
- Stable Munitions – These explosive materials will not explode unless detonated by another explosion.
- Mantid Munition Explosion – When explosions from other Stable Munitions or Sabotage come into contact with Stable Munitions, they explode outward in the four cardinal directions inflicting 4560 to 5040 Fire damage to all players in their path.
- Sabotage – Saboteur Kip'tilak attaches four explosives to the back of a random player. When Sabotage expires, the charges explode outward in the four cardinal directions inflicting 4560 to 5040 Fire damage to all players in their path. Sabotage inflicts 4095 to 4305 Fire damage to the victim when the explosion occurs.
- World in Flames – When Saboteur Kip'tilak reaches 70% and 30% remaining health, he detonates all explosive charges currently in play.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.