View in 3DView in 3D
After killing this NPC you will gain:
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.Breaking the Siege
Raigonn has burst through the outer gate, and wants to ram through the inner gate! He must be stopped by destroying his Vulnerability.
The Cracked Carapace
– Raigonn's Impervious Carapace reduces the damage dealt to Raigonn by 99% until players destroy his Vulnerability.
– Raigonn exposes his Vulnerability, allowing players to ride on his head and attack it! Destroying the Vulnerability also destroys Raigonn's Carapace.
– Raigonn charges towards the inner door and the impact of the Headbutt inflicts 48750 to 51250 Physical damage to enemies within 10 yards. Impacting the door also throws all enemies on Raigonn's Vulnerability to the ground.
– Eight Krik'thik Protectorate join the fight from beyond the wall.
– When one of the Krik'thik Protectorate is reduced to 20% remaining health, it casts Hive Mind, increasing the attack speed of all nearby Krik'thik Protectorate by 50%.
– Three Krik'thik Engulfer fly above, casting Engulfing Winds.
– Engulfing Winds creates a tornado at the targeted location that inflicts 14625 to 15375 Nature damage to enemies within 3 yards and an additional 19500 to 20500 Nature damage every 1 sec.
Krik'thik Swarm Bringer
– A Krik'thik Swarm Bringer joins the battle, inflicting Screeching Swarm on enemies.
– Screeching Swarm absorbs 15000 healing and inflicts 15000 Shadow damage every 1 sec. The Swarm detaches from its host after 10 sec.The Swarm also inflicts 7800 to 8200 damage every 1 sec. to enemies within 20 yards.
– The broken Mantid Carapace increases Raigonn's damage taken by 300%.
– Raigonn fixates on a random player for 15 sec., and their movement speed increases by 75%.
– Raigonn stomps, inflicting 34125 to 35875 Physical damage to all nearby enemies. Each time he stomps, he gains an application of Frenzy, increasing his damage dealt by 25%.
Simply browse for your screenshot using the form below.
Simply type the URL of the video in the form below.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.