- Hoptallus yells: Gonna spins around!
- Hoptallus yells: Oh yeah!
- Hoptallus yells: Urp...eats too many carrots...
- Hoptallus yells: You die!
- Hoptallus yells: You have...turnip...for a head...
GainsAfter killing this NPC you will gain:
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Carrot Breath – Hoptallus slowly turns in a circle spewing vile carrot juices. The juices inflict 6600 Physical damage and knock back any targets within a 20-degree cone in front of Hoptallus.
- Furlwind – Hoptallus spins in a rapid circle. Inflicts 6220 to 6980 damage every 1 sec. to surrounding units, but slows movement speed by 70%.
Hoptallus will periodically emit a shrill cry, calling for aid from Hoplings, Hoppers, and Boppers.
- Hopling – The tiniest virmen, Hoplings do little more than hop around and bite things!
- Bopper – The large Boppers carry a heavy hammer.
- Big Ol' Hammer – When Boppers die, they drop their Big Ol' Hammers. Players can pick up the Hammer to gain three charges of the Smash! ability.
- Smash! – Slam the Big Ol' Hammer into the ground and knock up all nearby virmen, destroying all Hoppers and Hoplings within 6 yards and dealing heavy damage to Boppers.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.