- Hoptallus yells: Gonna spins around!
- Hoptallus yells: Oh yeah!
- Hoptallus yells: Urp...eats too many carrots...
- Hoptallus yells: You die!
- Hoptallus yells: You have...turnip...for a head...
GainsAfter killing this NPC you will gain:
- 300 reputation with Tushui Pandaren
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Carrot Breath – Hoptallus slowly turns in a circle spewing vile carrot juices. The juices inflict 6600 Physical damage and knock back any targets within a 20-degree cone in front of Hoptallus.
- Furlwind – Hoptallus spins in a rapid circle. Inflicts 6220 to 6980 damage every 1 sec. to surrounding units, but slows movement speed by 70%.
Hoptallus will periodically emit a shrill cry, calling for aid from Hoplings, Hoppers, and Boppers.
- Hopling – The tiniest virmen, Hoplings do little more than hop around and bite things!
- Bopper – The large Boppers carry a heavy hammer.
- Big Ol' Hammer – When Boppers die, they drop their Big Ol' Hammers. Players can pick up the Hammer to gain three charges of the Smash! ability.
- Smash! – Slam the Big Ol' Hammer into the ground and knock up all nearby virmen, destroying all Hoppers and Hoplings within 6 yards and dealing heavy damage to Boppers.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.