Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Ground Pound – Ook-Ook pounds the ground every 1 sec. for 3 sec, inflicting 10 Physical damage to all enemies within a 45-degree cone and stunning them for 2 sec.
- Going Bananas – At 90%, 60%, and 30% health remaining, Ook-Ook goes bananas! This increases his attack speed by 15% and damage dealt by 15%. Stacks up to 3 times.
In addition, this causes a wave of Rolling Barrels.
- Rolling Barrel – Ook-Ook's entourage periodically throw Rolling Barrels, which roll across the room until they hit a wall, player, or Ook-Ook himself. At 90%, 60% and 30% health remaining, the entourage throws more barrels.
- Brew Explosion – Rolling Barrels inflict 25 Physical damage to players on contact. If a player rides a barrel into Ook-Ook, they inflict 25 Physical damage and increase damage taken by 10% for 15 sec. This effect stacks.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.