Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Mark of Silence – Asira marks a random enemy spellcaster for 20 sec. When a marked target casts a spell, Asira throws a knife in their direction.
- Throw Knife – Asira throws one of her knives toward a marked enemy spellcaster, inflicting 17 Physical damage to the first player it collides with. If the knife hits a player afflicted with Mark of Silence, it also silences for 2.5 sec.
- Choking Smoke Bomb – Asira creates a cloud of thick smoke in an 8 yard radius around her for 20 sec. The cloud prevents enemies from targeting into or out of the smoke cloud and inflicts 6 Nature damage every 0.5 sec.
- Blade Barrier – At 30% remaining health, Asira begins a dazzling display of weapon mastery. Her Blade Barrier reduces any incoming amount of damage below 151 to 1. The Blade Barrier ends when a player hits Asira with a damaging attack or spell above this threshold.
- Lesser Blade Barrier – Asira erects this weaker barrier when a player removes Blade Barrier. The Lesser Blade Barrier reduces any incoming amount of damage below 113 to 1. The Lesser Blade Barrier ends when a player hits Asira with a damaging attack or spell above this threshold.
- Thrall – Thrall assists the players in combat against Asira.
- Lava Burst – Thrall hurls molten lava at the target, inflicting 57 Fire damage.
- Rising Fire Totem – Thrall summons a Fire Totem that periodically increases the damage and maximum health of nearby players. The totem lasts 20 sec and its effect can stack up to 10 times.
- Healing Wave – Thrall calls upon Nature magic to heal himself.
Hour of Twilight is only available in Heroic difficulty.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.