Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
– Bloodlord Mandokir charges a random player and inflicts 14625000 to 15375000 Physical damage.
– When Bloodlord Mandokir kills a player, he Levels Up, increasing his Physical damage dealt by 20%. This effect stacks.
– Bloodlord Mandokir chooses a random player, then turns and leaps into the air and comes crashing down on them, inflicting 190125 to 199875 Physical damage in a forward facing 45 degree cone.
– Bloodlord Mandokir applies Bloodletting on a random player, inflicting 50% of the players current health as Shadow damage every 2 seconds for 10 sec.
– At 20% remaining health, Bloodlord Mandokir goes into a Frenzy and increases his attack speed by 100%. While Frenzied, Bloodlord Mandokir will only cast Decapitate, but performs the ability at a higher rate than before.
– Ohgan is Bloodlord Mandokir's trusty Raptor. The undead Ohgan sees and kills the Chained Spirits when Mandokir orders him to do so.
– Bloodlord Mandokir dismounts from Ohgan and instructs him to kill the Chained Spirits in the area. If Ohgan reaches a Chained Spirit, he kills it and acquires a new Chained Spirit as his target.
– Bloodlord Mandokir resurrects Ohgan after the players kill the raptor. Ohgan resumes his Orders from when he was alive.
– Eight Chained Spirits stand ready to aid the players against Bloodlord Mandokir. Chained Spirits perform Revive on dead players during the fight.
– Chained Spirits periodically bring dead players back to life and then empower them with Spirit's Vengeance.
– The Chained Spirit empowers the newly Revived player, increasing damage and healing done by 25%, maximum health by 25%, and decreasing all damage taken by 10% for the duration of the fight. This effect stacks.
Heroic Difficulty Only
Zul'Gurub is only available in Heroic Difficulty.
Please keep the following in mind when posting a comment:
Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.