Siamat <Lord of the South Wind>
- Siamat yells: Cower before the tempest storm!
- Siamat yells: I. AM. UNLEASHED!
- Siamat yells: Nothing more than dust in the wind.
- Siamat yells: The sky... Beckons...
- Siamat yells: Winds of the south, rise and come to your master's aid!
GainsAfter killing this NPC you will gain:
- 600 reputation with The August Celestials
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
Stage One: Winds of the South, Rise!
Siamat begins the encounter flying above his platform, nigh invulnerable to any damage taken.
- Storm Bolt – Siamat throws a charged missile at a random enemy player, inflicting (100% of Spell power) Nature damage.
- Cloud Burst – Siamat targets a random player's location and summons a 5 yard radius cloud ring there. After 3 seconds the cloud bursts, inflicting 2867 to 3333 Nature damage and knocking up any player standing in the cloud every second for 3 sec.
- Servant of Siamat – Siamat summons three of these large air elementals during Stage 1. A single Servant enters the fight every 45 seconds, or immediately after the previous Servant dies. After all three Servants die, Siamat enters Stage Two.
- Lightning Nova – The Servant of Siamat emits a circular pulse of energy that inflicts 2266 to 2383 Nature damage to all enemies within 10 yards.
- Thunder Crash – The Servant of Siamat builds up a massive charge of electricity then unleashes the energy at his current target inflicting 4533 to 4767 Nature damage.
- Lightning Charge – When a Servant of Siamat reaches 4% of its remaining health, it emits a Lightning Charge inflicting 3297 to 3833 Nature damage, increasing damage taken by 33%, damage dealt increased by 10%, and increasing haste by 10% for every player within 10 yards.
- Minion of Siamat – Siamat summons these air elementals to join the fight approximately every 30 seconds in both Stages.
- Chain Lightning – The Minion of Siamat strikes a random player with a lightning bolt that then arcs up to 10 yards to four additional players. The bolt inflicts (100% of Spell power) Nature damage to the first target, then 70% less each time the bolt arcs to a new target.
- Tempest Storm – When the Minion of Siamat reaches 5% of its remaining health, it unleashes a 6 yard radius storm above him that slowly moves around the platform. Any player standing under the storm takes 1813 to 1907 Nature damage every second.
- Depletion – The Minion of Siamat slowly depletes its power over time and loses 10% of its health every 2 seconds.
Stage Two: Cower Before the Storm!
After the players kill three Servants of Siamat, Stage two begins with Siamat landing on the platform and becoming vulnerable to damage.
- Wailing Winds – Siamat begins stage two by inflicting 604 to 636 Nature damage to all players every second for 6 sec. Players are also violently knocked around the platform during the spell.
- Storm Bolt – In stage two, the Storm Bolt inflicts (100% of Spell power) Nature damage.
- Gathered Storms – Siamat absorbs a Tempest Storm formed by a Minion of Siamat. After absorbing the storm, Siamat blasts two players every second for 302 to 318 Nature damage for 25 sec.
In Heroic Difficulty Siamat blasts all players instead of two.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.