View in 3DView in 3D
Siamat <Lord of the South Wind>
Siamat yells: Cower before the tempest storm!
Siamat yells: I. AM. UNLEASHED!
Siamat yells: Nothing more than dust in the wind.
Siamat yells: The sky... Beckons...
Siamat yells: Winds of the south, rise and come to your master's aid!
After killing this NPC you will gain:
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.Stage One: Winds of the South, Rise!
Siamat begins the encounter flying above his platform, nigh invulnerable to any damage taken.
Stage Two: Cower Before the Storm!
– Siamat throws a charged missile at a random enemy player, inflicting 7068 to 7931 Nature damage.
– Siamat targets a random player's location and summons a 5 yard radius cloud ring there. After 3 seconds the cloud bursts, inflicting 21645 to 25155 Nature damage and knocking up any player standing in the cloud every second for 3 sec.
Servant of Siamat
– Siamat summons three of these large air elementals during Stage 1. A single Servant enters the fight every 45 seconds, or immediately after the previous Servant dies. After all three Servants die, Siamat enters Stage Two.
– The Servant of Siamat emits a circular pulse of energy that inflicts 13828 to 16071 Nature damage to all enemies within 10 yards.
– The Servant of Siamat builds up a massive charge of electricity then unleashes the energy at his current target inflicting 30062 to 34937 Nature damage.
– When a Servant of Siamat reaches 4% of its remaining health, it emits a Lightning Charge inflicting 10638 to 12362 Nature damage, increasing damage taken by 33%, damage dealt increased by 10%, and increasing haste by 10% for every player within 10 yards.
Minion of Siamat
– Siamat summons these air elementals to join the fight approximately every 30 seconds in both Stages.
– The Minion of Siamat strikes a random player with a lightning bolt that then arcs up to 10 yards to four additional players. The bolt inflicts 10175 to 11825 Nature damage to the first target, then 70% less each time the bolt arcs to a new target.
– When the Minion of Siamat reaches 5% of its remaining health, it unleashes a 6 yard radius storm above him that slowly moves around the platform. Any player standing under the storm takes 10237 to 13162 Nature damage every second.
– The Minion of Siamat slowly depletes its power over time and loses 10% of its health every 2 seconds.
After the players kill three Servants of Siamat, Stage two begins with Siamat landing on the platform and becoming vulnerable to damage.
– Siamat begins stage two by inflicting 3607 to 4192 Nature damage to all players every second for 6 sec. Players are also violently knocked around the platform during the spell.
– In stage two, the Storm Bolt inflicts 14137 to 15862 Nature damage.
– Siamat absorbs a Tempest Storm formed by a Minion of Siamat. After absorbing the storm, Siamat blasts two players every second for 2405 to 2795 Nature damage for 25 sec.
In Heroic Difficulty Siamat blasts all players instead of two.
Simply browse for your screenshot using the form below.
Simply type the URL of the video in the form below.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.