Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.Anshal
Anshal has zero wind energy at the beginning of the encounter. He regains 1 wind energy every second, and when he reaches 90 wind energy, he casts Zephyr.
– Anshal summons a Ravenous Creeper every second for 5 sec.
– Ravenous Creepers periodically release Toxic Spores until killed.
– Toxic Spores erupt from Ravenous Creepers every 1 sec. for 5 sec, afflicting all enemies within 10 yards with a deadly toxin. The toxin inflicts 20000 Nature damage every second for 5 sec. This effect stacks up to 25 times.
– Anshal summons an area of calm winds at the location of a random Ravenous Creeper that lasts 30 sec. This 0 yard radius area heals Anshal and his Ravenous Creepers for 20000 per second. Any enemies standing within the area are silenced and pacified.
– When Anshal accumulates 90 wind energy he casts Zephyr, which heals all Ravenous Creepers within 90 yards for 100000 health per second. The Zephyr also increases the damage dealt by Ravenous Creepers by 15% for 15 sec. This effect stacks.
Rohash has zero wind energy at the beginning of the encounter. He regains 1 wind energy every second, and when he reaches 90 wind energy, he casts Hurricane.
– Rohash's fierce winds slice through a random player, inflicting 28500 to 31500 Nature damage.
On Heroic Difficulty, Slicing Gale also increases the player's Nature damage taken by 10% for 45 sec. This effect stacks.
– Rohash slowly rotates in place and blasts players in front of him with wind for 6 sec, inflicting 47500 to 52500 Nature damage and knocking players back.
– Rohash summons tornadoes that randomly move around the platform, inflicting 95000 to 105000 Nature damage to any player within 3 yards and knocking them back.
– When Rohash accumulates 90 wind energy he casts Hurricane, creating a huge vortex of wind. The Hurricane catches all nearby players and launches them into the air, inflicting 7500 Nature damage per second for 15 sec. The players then drop out of the air, possibly taking additional falling damage.
– When Rohash accumulates 30 wind energy he casts Storm Shield. The shield absorbs 450000 damage and inflicts 28500 to 31500 Nature damage per second to all players on his platform.
Nezir has zero wind energy at the beginning of the encounter. He regains 1 wind energy every second, and when he reaches 90 wind energy, he casts Sleet Storm.
– Nezir inflicts 14250 to 15750 Frost damage to all players within 90 yards and increases their Frost damage taken by 10% for 35 sec. This effect stacks.
– Nezir channels a blast of Frost in the direction of his current target, inflicting 47500 to 52500 Frost damage every 1 second to players within the 50 degree cone for 3 sec.
– Nezir summons Ice Patches at the location of a random player on his platform that last 3 sec. Ice Patches inflict 19000 to 21000 Frost damage every 1 second to all players within 10 yards, and slows their movement speed by 10%. This effect stacks.
– When Nezir accumulates 90 wind energy he casts Sleet Storm, which inflicts 213750 to 236250 Frost damage per second to all players within 90 yards for 15 sec. The damage is divided among all targets.