Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.Halfus Wyrmbreaker
Each week a random three of Halfus's five captured dragonkin awaken. Each awakened dragonkin empowers Halfus and his enslaved Proto-Behemoth with an ability.
On Heroic difficulty, all five dragonkin awaken and empower Halfus and his enslaved Proto-Behemoth with all possible abilities.
– Halfus's melee strikes wound his current target, reducing healing received by 6% for 30 sec. This effect stacks.
This ability activates when the Slate Dragon awakens.
– Halfus permanently increases his attack speed by 100%.
This ability activates when the Nether Scion awakens.
– Halfus unleashes dark magic, inflicting 22800 to 25200 Shadow damage and knocking back all enemies within 50000 yards.
This ability activates when the Storm Rider awakens.
– Halfus's enslaved proto-dragon flies nearby, raining down fire upon those who threaten his master.
Like Halfus, awakened dragonkin empower the Proto-Behemoth with abilities.
– The Proto-Behemoth fires rapid volleys of fireballs at random enemy targets. Each Fireball deals 20400 to 27600 (+ 100% of Spell power) Fire damage within 8 yards of impact.
This ability activates when the Time Warden awakens.
– The Proto-Behemoth unleashes waves of flame across the entire platform, dealing 8100 (+ 100% of Spell power) Fire damage to all enemies every 1 sec, for 8 sec.
This ability activates when the Orphaned Emerald Whelps awaken.
– The Proto-Behemoth lobs single fireballs at the location of a random player. When the fireball lands, it inflicts 20400 to 27600 (+ 100% of Spell power) Fire damage to players within 8 yards of the impact. This ability is only active when the Time Warden is dormant.
– When Halfus reaches 50% remaining health, he periodically emits a Furious Roar. This terrible roar inflicts 7600 to 8400 Physical damage to all players and knocks them to the ground, stunning them for 2 sec. Halfus roars three times in rapid succession.
Halfus has imprisoned a Slate Dragon, a Nether Scion, a Storm Rider, a Time Warden, and a pack of Orphaned Emerald Whelps. They surround him on his platform, wearing bonds of servitude. If freed they will each turn on their master and weaken him, but Halfus then dominates the dragonkin and forces them to fight against the players.
In Normal Difficulty three random dragonkin awaken each week, while the other two slumber. Only the awakened dragonkin may be freed.
– Upon being released the Nether Scion shrouds Halfus's eyes with a thick fog, impairing his vision and reducing his chance to hit, attack speed, and damage done by 25%.
– The Nether Scion curses Halfus as it dies, causing Halfus to take 100% increased damage. This effect stacks.
Orphaned Emerald Whelps
– Upon being released each Emerald Whelp poisons Halfus's Proto-Behemoth, reducing its damage dealt by 750. This effect stacks 8 times.
– The last of the Orphaned Emerald Whelps curses Halfus as it dies, causing Halfus to take 100% increased damage. This effect stacks.
– Upon being released the Slate Dragon afflicts Halfus with a creeping paralysis, causing him to occasionally petrify for 12 sec. While petrified, Halfus cannot move or attack and players inflict 100% more damage to Halfus.
– The Slate Dragon curses Halfus as it dies, causing Halfus to take 100% increased damage. This effect stacks.
– Upon being released the Storm Rider envelops Halfus in a cyclone, slowing his casting speed by 500%.
– The Storm Rider curses Halfus as it dies, causing Halfus to take 100% increased damage. This effect stacks.
– Upon being released the Time Warden warps the flow of time around Halfus's Proto-Behemoth, reducing the velocity of its deadly fireballs.
– The Time Warden curses Halfus as it dies, causing Halfus to take 100% increased damage. This effect stacks.