- Halfus Wyrmbreaker yells: Cho'gall will have your heads! ALL OF THEM!
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
Each week a random three of Halfus's five captured dragonkin awaken. Each awakened dragonkin empowers Halfus and his enslaved Proto-Behemoth with an ability.
On Heroic difficulty, all five dragonkin awaken and empower Halfus and his enslaved Proto-Behemoth with all possible abilities.
- Malevolent Strikes – Halfus's melee strikes wound his current target, reducing healing received by 6% for 30 sec. This effect stacks.
This ability activates when the Slate Dragon awakens.
- Frenzied Assault – Halfus permanently increases his attack speed by 100%.
This ability activates when the Nether Scion awakens.
- Shadow Nova – Halfus unleashes dark magic, inflicting 5928 to 6552 Shadow damage and knocking back all enemies within 50000 yards.
This ability activates when the Storm Rider awakens.
- Proto-Behemoth – Halfus's enslaved proto-dragon flies nearby, raining down fire upon those who threaten his master.
Like Halfus, awakened dragonkin empower the Proto-Behemoth with abilities.
- Fireball Barrage – The Proto-Behemoth fires rapid volleys of fireballs at random enemy targets. Each Fireball deals (100% of Spell power) Fire damage within 4 yards of impact.
This ability activates when the Time Warden awakens.
- Scorching Breath – The Proto-Behemoth unleashes waves of flame across the entire platform, dealing (100% of Spell power) Fire damage to all enemies every 1 sec, for 8 sec.
This ability activates when the Orphaned Emerald Whelps awaken.
- Fireball – The Proto-Behemoth lobs single fireballs at the location of a random player. When the fireball lands, it inflicts (100% of Spell power) Fire damage to players within 4 yards of the impact.
This ability is only active when the Time Warden is dormant.
- Furious Roar – When Halfus reaches 50% remaining health, he periodically emits a Furious Roar. This terrible roar inflicts 1976 to 2184 Physical damage to all players and knocks them to the ground, stunning them for 2 sec. Halfus roars three times in rapid succession.
Halfus has imprisoned a Slate Dragon, a Nether Scion, a Storm Rider, a Time Warden, and a pack of Orphaned Emerald Whelps. They surround him on his platform, wearing bonds of servitude. If freed they will each turn on their master and weaken him, but Halfus then dominates the dragonkin and forces them to fight against the players.
In Normal Difficulty three random dragonkin awaken each week, while the other two slumber. Only the awakened dragonkin may be freed.
- Nether Scion
- Nether Blindness – Upon being released the Nether Scion shrouds Halfus's eyes with a thick fog, impairing his vision and reducing his chance to hit, attack speed, and damage done by 25%.
- Dragon's Vengeance – The Nether Scion curses Halfus as it dies, causing Halfus to take 100% increased damage. This effect stacks.
- Orphaned Emerald Whelps
- Atrophic Poison – Upon being released each Emerald Whelp poisons Halfus's Proto-Behemoth, reducing its damage dealt by 750. This effect stacks 8 times.
- Dragon's Vengeance – The last of the Orphaned Emerald Whelps curses Halfus as it dies, causing Halfus to take 100% increased damage. This effect stacks.
- Slate Dragon
- Stone Grip – Upon being released the Slate Dragon afflicts Halfus with a creeping paralysis, causing him to occasionally petrify for 12 sec. While petrified, Halfus cannot move or attack and players inflict 100% more damage to Halfus.
- Dragon's Vengeance – The Slate Dragon curses Halfus as it dies, causing Halfus to take 100% increased damage. This effect stacks.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.