Add to list... Add to list...
View in 3DView in 3D
Foe Reaper 5000
Foe Reaper 5000 yells: Acquiring target...
Foe Reaper 5000 yells: Foe Reaper 5000 on-line. All systems nominal.
Foe Reaper 5000 yells: Overdrive engine activated.
Foe Reaper 5000 yells: Overheat threshold exceeded. System failure. Wheat clog in port two. Shutting down.
Foe Reaper 5000 yells: Safety restrictions off-line. Catastrophic system failure imminent.
Foe Reaper 5000 yells: Target acquired. Harvesting servos engaged.
Foe Reaper 5000 yells: Target destroyed.
After killing this NPC you will gain:
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.Activation
The Foe Reaper 5000 activates when all Defias Reapers have been shut down.
– The Foe Reaper 5000 does not have a normal melee attack. Instead, the Foe Reaper 5000 uses Reaper Strike, an attack dealing Physical damage to all targets within 10 yards in a front facing 60 degree cone.
– The Foe Reaper 5000 activates its overdrive engine, dealing 18 to 21 Physical damage to nearby enemies every second for 10 sec. After two seconds, the Foe Reaper 5000 also begins to wildly move around the room at double its normal movement speed.
– The Foe Reaper 5000 targets the location of a random player, and then moves there. As the Foe Reaper 5000 moves, it repeatedly deals 34 to 46 Physical damage to all targets within 8 yards in a front facing 60 degree cone. Once the Foe Reaper 5000 reaches the targeted location, it performs a Harvest Sweep attack. This attack knocks back and deals 185 to 215 Physical damage to all nearby enemy targets within 10 yards.
Safety Restrictions Off-line
– When the Foe Reaper 5000 is damaged below 30% of its total health, it will disable its internal safety restrictions. This increases the Physical damage dealt by the Foe Reaper 5000 by 100% for the remainder of the fight.
– Activation of the Foe Reaper 5000 causes an overload in the slag pit, resulting in Molten Slags periodically being spawned.
– A Molten Slag will periodically fixate on a random enemy target, moving to attack only that target for 10 sec.
– A Molten Slag only takes 50% damage from magical sources, and will deal 18500 to 21500 Fire damage to all nearby targets within 10 yards every 2 sec.
– A single Prototype Reaper was left unattended in the Defias workers' mad dash to flee the Goblin Foundry. One player may board the Prototype Reaper and use it in the fight against the Foe Reaper 5000. The abilities of the Prototype Reaper are powered by steam.
– The Prototype Reaper deals 92 to 107 Physical damage to all targets within 10 yards in a front facing 60 degree cone. Reaper Strike also grants the Prototype Reaper 20 steam power.
– The Prototype Reaper charges an enemy target, dealing 185 to 215 Physical damage and stunning the target for 4 sec. Reaper Charge costs 40 steam power.
– Steam pressure is released into a powerful attack on an enemy target, dealing 138 to 161 Physical damage and knocking the target back. Pressurized Strike costs 20 steam power.
Simply browse for your screenshot using the form below.
Simply type the URL of the video in the form below.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.