High Prophet Barim
- High Prophet Barim yells: Begone infidels, you are not welcome here!
- High Prophet Barim yells: Death is only the beginning!
- High Prophet Barim yells: Kneel before me and repent!
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
Stage One: Begone Infidels!
- Fifty Lashings – High Prophet Barim punishes his current enemy with Fifty Lashings. Barim's next 10 melee swings that deal damage inflict an additional 1550 Physical damage.
- Plague of Ages – High Prophet Barim hurls a bolt of cursed blight that targets a random player then jumps to hit two more random players. The bolt inflicts (100% of Spell power) Nature damage and an additional 1179 to 1372 Nature damage every 2 seconds for 9 sec.
- Heaven's Fury – High Prophet Barim opens up the heavens at the location of a random player. The light from above inflicts 4301 to 4999 Holy damage every 1.5 seconds to every player within 4 yards of the location for 9 seconds.
- Blaze of the Heavens – High Prophet Barim summons a fiery phoenix to join the fight. If the Blaze of the Heavens reaches 1% remaining health, it transforms into a phoenix egg and begins to heal. After approximately 20 seconds, the egg will hatch into a new Blaze of the Heavens.
- Blaze of the Heavens – The phoenix inflicts 2294 to 2666 Fire damage every 1.5 seconds to any player within 3 yards. The phoenix slowly immolates herself, losing 5% of its health every 1.5 seconds.
The phoenix also creates small 3 yard radius patches of fire on the ground underneath her every 1.5 seconds. The patches inflict 2294 to 2666 Fire damage to any player standing within them.
- Repentance – When High Prophet Barim's remaining health reaches 50%, Barim pulls every player to him and forces them to kneel in front of him while stunned for 6 sec. Barim then rips your soul apart, banishing your soul to the darkness and triggering stage two of the encounter.
An area of hallowed ground also opens up around Barim, and this ground inflicts (100% of Spell power) Holy damage every 5 second to any player standing within 13 yards of the ground's center.
Stage Two: Kneel and Repent
After High Prophet Barim casts Repentance, he becomes immune to damage and players find themselves in a realm of darkness. Players must defeat the Harbinger of Darkness to end stage two, return to their normal bodies, and continue the fight against Barim.
- Harbinger of Darkness – Defeating this dark phoenix ends stage two.
- Wail of Darkness – The Harbinger periodically inflicts (100% of Spell power) Shadow damage to every player.
- Merged Souls – If a Soul Fragment reaches the Harbinger of Darkness, the Soul Fragment will heal the Harbinger for 12903 to 14997 and increase the size and damage dealt by the Harbinger by 20%. After casting this spell, the Soul Fragment disappears.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.